Join a Winning Team at Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch
Here at Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch, we are looking for talented, energetic, and dedicated individuals to join our diverse team and ensure the bright future of our brand. Our team members are the key to our success, and we support each individual in fulfilling their potential. At Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch, you will have an unparalleled foundation on which to build a challenging and rewarding career.
Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch continually strives to provide an excellent work environment. Generous benefits and compensation, career advancement opportunities, recognition and rewards all make Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch a top employer in not only the automotive industry, but in all industries.
Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch offers various career opportunities in the profession of Sales, Commercial Sales, Service, Parts, Business Development, Finance, Administrative and Management fields. Apply today for future available positions, as we invite you to join our company, shape your future and build a foundation for success.
Level (A) Full Journeyman Technician
Job Duties Include:
Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies *Have a complete knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair to include, but not limited to the following;
- Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control
- Perform all lube, oil, filter and multi-point inspection processes to ensure proper diagnoses
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures
- Maintain clean vehicles during all servicing and repairs
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements
- Perform all job duties requested by management
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, professionalism, including orderly and safe work environment
- Maintain a neat, orderly and safe work environment
- Perform quality vehicle test drives
- Maintain, and repair all vehicle automotive systems
Requirements and Skills:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor
Please have resumes sent to email@example.com.
Experienced Sales Consultant
Want to work for the best luxury automotive brand in the world?
Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch is looking for top-performing Sales Representatives. We offer a dynamic work environment in an innovative and successful family-owned Mercedes Benz dealership. We offer a dynamic work environment in an innovative and successful family-owned Mercedes Benz dealership, among the best pay plans in the Industry, a prestigious work environment & a complete benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Disability Insurance/401K/Paid Time Off & Much More.
- We’re seeking passion and excellence. Strong salesmanship and the ability to problem-solve with a positive attitude and dynamic personality.
- Mandarin-speaking candidates highly preferred.
- High level of interpersonal management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills are a must!
- Preferably has previous luxury automotive sales experience in New or Pre-Owned sales.
- Minimum of 2 years Automotive Sales Experience preferred.
- Applicant must have proven and successful sales experience at a reputable automotive dealership.
- The schedule includes rotating days, evenings, and weekends.
- This is a full-time position opportunity.
- We utilize state of the art technology and require all sales professionals to utilize our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- Candidate must have a sales license
- Candidate must pass driving clearance (no more than 2 points)
- Mandarin-speaking candidates preferred, but not required.
We support a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Please have resumes sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.