Nothing Can Compare to a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes from Foothill Ranch
If you currently live in Foothill Ranch, California, then you already belong to one of the most prestigious communities the Golden State has to offer. From top rated school districts, to the fresh crisp air we are fortunate enough to breathe every day, Foothill Ranch is truly a California hidden gem. The rolling hillsides allow a level of privacy that nearby big cities do not, while nearby highway access easily connects us to the rest of what Southern California has to offer. As a resident of one of the most elite villages in California, it only makes sense to drive one of the most luxurious vehicles on the market – a Mercedes-Benz. Buying a new or used Mercedes-Benz vehicle is a dream that is closer within reach than you might think.
Save with a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz
If the used luxury car market is not one you have considered becoming a part of, we invite you to reconsider. Whether your distaste for purchasing high-end vehicles used comes from a general fear of the unknown, or from the perceived stigma that accompanies used cars, you can have peace of mind on both of these issues with a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz. Here at Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch, we offer an extensive selection of quality, reliable, and affordable pre-owned cars certified by Mercedes-Benz.
When you purchase a vehicle that is a part of the Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz program, you aren’t buying a run of the mill used car. The Certified Pre-Owned program through Mercedes-Benz puts every qualifying vehicle through a rigorous testing phase that requires meeting and exceeding every one of its high standards. Purchasing a vehicle that passes the certification process is essentially the same as buying a new Mercedes-Benz, without the new Mercedes-Benz price tag.
All used Mercedes-Benz vehicles must meet and exceed all of the following areas:
- 11-Point General Inspection – This step is the first one completed on any used Mercedes-Benz, and it looks to make sure the vehicle meets basic guidelines. The eleven things the certified Mercedes-Benz technician looks for include:
- Any structural damage
- Verification of mileage and history
- Maintenance schedule verification
- Ensuring that all potential vehicle recalls have been properly addressed
- Current owner’s manual is included with the vehicle
- Maintenance and warranty booklet is with the vehicle
- Spare keys and wheel locks are present on the car
- Verification of OEM factory windows
- Roadside assistance sticker placement
- Diagnostic code testing
- Placement of the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Program label
- Engine Compartment and Pre-Road Test Checks – The next step a vehicle goes through to qualify for the pre-owned program ensures that all of the engine components have been properly cared for and are in working order. Engine, rear-axle oil, brake clutch, transmission, level-control fluid, and battery condition are just a few of the thirteen areas the certified technician inspects prior to moving on to the next face of certification.
- Engine Component and System Condition Check – This 16-point inspection looks at every other engine component that may affect the way the vehicle performs. From plugs, filters, V-belts, and engine mounts – there is no stone left unturned when it comes to ensuring the candidate vehicle is in pristine condition.
- Electrical Systems and Function Check – Another rigorous step that includes a multi-point inspection. The electrical system on a vehicle is responsible for everything that takes a charge, which is why this step includes 32 points. Headlamps, infotainment centers, tail lights, rear-window sunshades, and fuses are only a few of the many areas checked during the electrical systems functionality test.
- Undercarriage and Drive Train – This 17-point inspection requires the Mercedes-Benz certified technician to get underneath the vehicle to ensure that suspensions, steering, wheels, driveshaft, brakes, and tires are all properly working. If the vehicle fails in any of these areas, they are not worthy of the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned designation. If they pass, they move on to the next step in this rigorous process.
- Chassis and Body Check – Window glass, lenses, seat belts, mirrors, and lamp frames are all checked, along with twenty-one other areas that must be in top-notch working order.
- Road Test – This comprehensive test is conducted by the technician from the driver’s seat. It includes a 14-point inspection that includes everything from instrument cluster function, to any possible noise or vibration issues present during the drive. As one of the last steps in the process, only a few of the most elite used Mercedes-Benz vehicles make it to this point in the process.
- Post-Road Test – After passing the thorough test drive, the Mercedes-Benz is immediately checked over for leaks, and to verify that all fluids remain at their proper level.
- Appearance – If all other areas receive a passing grade, then the used vehicle becomes a member of the Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz family. The process, however, isn’t quite over. Every vehicle that makes the cut is thoroughly cleaned, finished, and waxed to give that like-new appearance every car buyer wants to see on their vehicle.
Certified Pre-Owned Cars at Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch
Here at Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch, we have a large selection of Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles ready for you to purchase. Not only are you assured that your vehicle is up to the highest standards possible in a used car, but you will have peace of mind knowing that your new-to-you vehicle will last you for years to come.
Your Certified Pre-Owned car of SUV from Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch also comes with an optional extended warranty program that isn’t from some third-party. Rather, the warranty, which features unlimited mileage coverage for the entire time you own your vehicle, comes directly from the German automaker. 24/7 Personal Assistance, Nationwide Dealer Support, Trip Interruption Coverage, and Vehicle Exchange Privilege are just a few of the many benefits afforded to owners of a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
Don’t settle for just any used Mercedes-Benz from a roadside used car lot, but experience true Mercedes-Benz ownership with a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz model from your hometown dealership here in Foothill Ranch. With our fully stocked inventory of exceptional pre-owned models to choose from, why go anywhere else?